Beyond Talent - John C. Maxwell
Why is it that some talented people reach their full potential, while others self-destruct or remain trapped in mediocrity? What makes the difference?
In this book, Maxwell asserts that the choices people make–not merely the skills they inherit–propel them to greatness.
Among other truths, successful people know that:
- Belief lifts your talent
- Initiative activates your talent
- Focus directs your talent
- Preparation positions your talent
- Practice sharpens your talent
- Perseverance sustains your talent
- Character protects your talent
With authentic examples and time-tested wisdom, he shares thirteen attributes you need to maximize your potential and live the life of your dreams.
You can have talent alone and fall short of your potential. Or you can go beyond talent and really stand out.