The Blackest Man with the Whitest Heart
If you were on Twitter on Wednesday, 9th January 2013, then I am sure you must have seen some very "dark" (no pun intended) tweets from Kenyans On Twitter, aka #KOT, targeted towards one Brian Mbunde. Prior to this date, I didn't know such a person existed until I checked my Twitter timeline (TL) and found it awash with tweets about him. Waaah!
My first thought was that he must have been a Kenyan parliamentarian who had misbehaved like one Miss Shebesh and as a result #KOT were breathing fire down his TL. The tweets were coming in fast and funny, and at some point I admit I found myself laughing and tearing at what I was reading, though I fully knew this was being done at someone else's expense.... (hope he forgives me, and no this post is not to bribe him to).
Anyway, after digging through thousands of tweets, I finally discovered that this dude was being roasted by #KOT because of a new avi he had put on his Twitter profile...... check it out here below.
I have no idea who the lady in the pic is, and it is really none of my business, but clearly, she looks white against Brian... :-).
For those who missed the tweets, I've shared a few of them with you here below:
- When you hear Astronomers say they saw a Black hole in space, they actually saw @Brianmbunde
- It doesn't matter if you are @Brianmbunde or white - Michael Jackson
- This avi ----------> @Brianmbunde should be used to fight against racism”
- @Brianmbunde must have mistaken suede cleaner for lotion.
- Wawawah! Enyewe that mbunde guy looks like he used charcoal as lotion, damn!
- @Brianmbunde took the ladies' joke about "tall and dark men" too far.
- Ati wewe ni mweusi hadi unasweat Kiwi'”
- It has started becoming @Brianmbunde outside
- We need to roast a bleacher to make the day a bit bright. The TL was too dark today."
- Aki mwenye amekupita si Binadamu tena.
- We officially declare 9th Jan #BrianMbundeDay!!!!!
- Once you go black u never go back!!
- But I'd hate to play hide & seek with @brianmbunde. He'll always have the winning advantage.
- Seriously though, I think @brianmbunde would make a great stalker
- Apparently, Brian Mbunde doesn't have a shadow, it left. It couldn't keep up with that kind of competiton.